Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Pics


Hey everyone. I know I haven't posted in a while (at least I don't think I have), so I'm just going to write a really quick blurb right now, before I have to leave for school. Today is the opening ceremonies, tomorrow is seminars, and Monday is when I officially start classes. Here, a light, full load is 8 classes, because classes are only once a week and usually an hour to an hour and half long. I've pretty much got my classes figured out I think, and it looks like I'm in for a lot of independent studies, which is fine I guess. Also, I went out to the mall/movie theater at the station at the school (Grandberry Mall), and looked around with my fellow yankees, and we had a grand time. I got to use my first photo machine, and while it was a tad expensive, it was a blast. I think today or tomorrow, I'm going to try to get a bank account again, but I'll keep you updated on that. Also, we went to a pet store yesterday, and I forgot to mention that here, pets are crazy, CRAZY expensive. You'll be hard put to find a dog cheaper than 800 bucks, most of them being 1000. But they are, in fact, the cutest pets in the world. I don't know why, but they are, in every way, cuter than any American pet you'll see in the states (minus my own, of course). And I was surprised to see that most people do have them, in the city as well as in the 'burbs. Anywho...I suppose that's all I've got to say at the moment, since I'm on a time schedule, but I've uploaded a few more pics (of the Ikebana exhibit and stuff), so when you have time, check that out, and I'll talk to you guys later!

No comments:

Post a Comment